Chef De Partie
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic apprentice chef to join our fantastic team.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, fast leaner, committed, adaptable and have great interpersonal and communication skills.
Your role will involve the preparation and services of food, ensuring that high standards are maintained at all times.
Other skills that need to be demonstrated include:
- A passion for food and developing your own culinary skills
- Competed or completing NVQ or equivalent food production related qualification
- Strong Customer care skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Wedding executive to join our successful sale steam. The successful applicant will report into the General Manager and be responsible for handling the majority of wedding enquiries.
It is essential that all enquiries are dealt with in a professional and timely manner. Experience within a hotel environment and as a Wedding Coordinator would be a distinct advantage, but not essential. The successful candidate needs to have a keen eye for detail, excellent administration skills and be computer literate. Demonstrating Initiative and the ability to communicate at all levels is imperative.
The Wedding executive will also work closely alongside couples and their clients chosen vendors to deliver a breathtaking and memorable special celebration. They will help guide their clients through the planning process, lend experience and knowledge and work effortlessly on behalf of their customers;
If you are dedicated, motivated, with a positive attitude and have a desire to succeed then working at Stanton Manor as a Wedding Executive could be an excellent career move for you.
The salary on offer is very competitive along with an incentive scheme
To apply please forward a copy of your current CV and a covering letter to Bernice.email@example.com
Food and Beverage Manager
We are seeking a Duty Manager. The successful candidate will help manage all areas of the food and beverage department, including the bar, restaurant, reception, conference and banqueting. The hotel has a very busy corporate trade during the week with more leisure and tourist business at the weekend and a very healthy wedding and function business.
As Duty Manager you will play a pivotal role in the smooth running of the food and beverage operation and event management for conference and weddings. You must ensure good communication between all departments and take responsibility for any problems should they arise. Very hands on and customer facing, you will be responsible for dealing with any customer issues, promoting a customer focused culture and providing the highest levels of customer service and standards. The role will be working in and covering all departments of the hotel and its functions. You will manage in a hands on capacity, mulit-tasking with the support of the hotels HOD's and Team Leaders. The shifts worked will be a variety of early, day shifts and late shifts, reporting to the food & beverage manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to use and develop your varied skills.
Summary of Role Criteria
- Must be highly customer focused, hands on, with good communication skills and the ability to manage situations effectively.
- Positive can do attitude is essential.
- Experience preferred in working in a quality 3 star environment or boutique hotel, but not essential.
- Must be able to manage in a multifunctional environment
- Prepared to get stuck in to work and to continue to improve on previous success.
- Work with a team in an almost family-like environment whilst still maintaining standards, training and encouraging a team.
- Personable and approachable.
- You MUST be cost aware - as this is a privately owned hotel this is very important.
To be suitable for one of our positions you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please send your c.v or an introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bar staff required
Over 18 a prerequisite previous experience preferred but not essential.
Part time waiter and waitresses’ required for restaurant work and function work