We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic apprentice chef to join our fantastic team.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, fast leaner, committed, adaptable and have great interpersonal and communication skills.
Your role will involve the preparation and services of food, ensuring that high standards are maintained at all times.
Other skills that need to be demonstrated include:
- A passion for food and developing your own culinary skills
- Competed or completing NVQ or equivalent food production related qualification
- Strong Customer care skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
Full time housekeeper required
40 Hour week
Weekend work essential
Cleaning hotel public areas
All cleaning to Hotel pre-defined standards
Call Bernice Reed on 01666 837552
Bar staff required
Over 18 a prerequisite previous experience preferred but not essential.
Part time waiter and waitresses’ required for restaurant work and function work